Stock Photo Description
Ohau Weir and Siphon. The Lake Ohau weir was constructed with a siphon to maintain a minimum flow in the Ohau river. The Ohau mountain range is in the background, and Ben Ohau dominates in the middle.
Peace of mind
All images (other than those marked Editorial Use only) have model and property releases where needed
Photo Prices - Immediate Download
This image is available for immediate download using mychillybin credit(s). Credits are NZ$25 each, or less with volume discounts.
Instantly purchase 1 or more credits here.
Stock Photo Keywords
alien, area51, ben ohau, hdr, highcountry, landscape, mackenzie, mackenzie country, mountain, ohau, range, river, scifi, siphon, south island, weir, xfiles,
Image licence available:
(click for use summary)
Purchase the Standard Licence for any of the following:
- Editorial content in blogs, newspapers, magazines, newsletters (unlimited print runs).
If the actual image is not stated above to be for Editorial Use Only, then also the following:
- Promotional brochures, advertisements, posters, product packaging, books, dust covers, videos etc (but not when for resale);
- Office, retail, etc building decor,
- Web pages at up to 72 dpi (but not for print on demand or other content for resale);
- Videos, film, or television broadcasts (but not when for resale);
When print runs will be longer than 100,000, or for use with products for resale (e.g. placemats) see the Enhanced Licence.
See the Standard Licence for full details. And Enhanced Licence.
- Uploaded on the 18th Nov 09